Today, we released Version 1.67 of the YouTube Media Converter! Notable changes include:
- Fixed bug that caused excessive, duplicate download requests, resulting in significant performance degradation on high-traffic sites
- Added more granular control over SEO linking strategy by adding the following new settings to Config file:
- Enable/Disable video title links in search results
- Enable/Disable all search query links, including video tag links in search results
- Enable/Disable the dynamic generation of XML sitemaps containing links to popular videos for each supported country
- Enable/Disable the dynamic generation of an XML sitemap containing only "static" pages (e.g., the home, FAQ, and Contact pages)
- Add/Remove static page links in this sitemap, as needed
- Added Config setting that enables WEBP or default JPG thumbnail images for each video in search results
- Implemented various, minor fixes and refactoring of code
To update from Version 1.66, just replace the updated files on your Server or reinstall the full version from scratch.
Alert!: To avoid ionCube decoding errors, you must update your installed Version of ionCube Loader to Version 12 !!
Friday, March 10, 2023