Hi, everyone! I hope you're all doing well!
In this post, we're announcing some recent developments related to our product line:
- We're now offering cheaper, everyday Subscription Terms for the YouTube Video Backend! The cost is now €9/mo for a 1-year commitment and €14/mo for a 6-month commitment!
- For the remainder of this month (September), we're offering a 10% discount on a YouTube Video Backend Lifetime License! This offer "can" be combined with any existing, available discounts. Simply enter coupon code MP3PRO10 during checkout. Limit one discount per customer.
- We've updated both our About Us page on Facebook as well as our website homepage to more accurately reflect current product information. In addition, we've similarly updated the Features & Benefits pages for the YouTube Video Backend and MP3 Converter Pro to better indicate the latest features included with those products.
- We've recently released version 3.0.5 of the MP3 Converter Pro, which is now available for download via your customer portals. Changes in this latest version include:
- Improved Workflow and Design
- Downloads/Conversions now begin immediately after clicking the first Download button, resulting in less clicks to get your final downloaded/converted file
- Progress bar design has been updated and improved
- Added Dynamic Metadata support for different subpages as well as a default "About us" subpage
- Added a Single Button API supporting MP3 320k and MP4 >= 720p
- Added a Widget v2 API that includes Thumbnail Images for YouTube videos
- Added a convenient Installation Wizard and Config Check utility to simplify initial product setup
- Integrated Laravel Horizon Redis Queue to support and facilitate the implementation of multi-server, cluster configurations (without the need for a 3rd-party, "load balancing" software like HAProxy!)
- Improved Schedule for deleting old Cached files by changing Cache purge interval units to hours instead of days
- Fixed a Bug affecting JSON API
- And more!
Thank you so much for your continued support, and please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Wednesday, September 14, 2022