In general, refunds are only provided if:
- The product does not work as advertised, and
- We will not fix the issue
We are not obliged to issue refunds in any of the following situations:
- You don't want the product after you've downloaded it
- The product did not meet your expectations
- You simply change your mind
- You bought the product by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the product
- You are unable to satisfy the product requirements
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
If you believe you're eligible for a refund, then please open a new ticket from your customer account and submit a request. Upon review of your request, and if it meets our Refund Policy requirements, then we'll refund your purchase via the applicable payment method or gateway.
Note: In some cases, you may be eligible to apply your purchase as credit towards the purchase of another product. Please contact us regarding your eligibility.