1) Open aaPanel and go to App Store > Installed > PHP (The version you've installed) > Settings
2) Click on Install extensions and Install ionCube
3) Go to App Store > Installed > PHP (The version you've installed) > Settings, click on Service, and then click the Restart button to restart PHP
Using the Loader Wizard:
2) Unzip the file, locate the PHP file, upload only this file to your server, and visit the file in a browser.
3) In the browser, follow the prompts to install and/or repair IonCube Loader.
- If you see browser output similar to the following, then download the linked ZIP file, unzip the file, and find the .so file that corresponds to your PHP version:
- E.g., if you are running PHP 7.3, then look for ioncube_loader_lin_7.3.so
- In aaPanel, go to App Store > PHP-7.3 Setting > Configuration file, scroll to the bottom of the file, and look for the zend_extension directive. This setting's value (highlighted in yellow below) is the absolute file path where you should upload ioncube_loader_lin_7.3.so:
- Navigate to the indicated file path, and upload ioncube_loader_lin_7.3.so (replacing any existing file with the same name).
- Restart PHP:
- Return to your browser and refresh the page. You should now see output similar to the following:
- If you do, then ionCube Loader is successfully installed!